How can I obtain my employment record from the Department of work and Pensions (DWP)?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It would be better to go in person to Social Security office or to your nearest office of Internal Revenue Service- Taxpayer Assistance Division.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    If you are approaching 50 - you don't have to worry - The Social Security Office will contact you. (smile) Call them and request your work record. They will send it to you. I receive one almost every two years - (not that I've'll be a cold day in you-know-where before I'm ready to retire - )

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.