Laptop Power To Go Cordless AC/USB Power Supply?

Can anyone tell me if this product is worth getting as a power source for an Acer Laptop? I'm trying to find a way, other than buying a second battery, to extend the life of my current laptop battery. Right now it only lasts for about two hours. And I was wondering if getting this product would work to give... show more Can anyone tell me if this product is worth getting as a power source for an Acer Laptop? I'm trying to find a way, other than buying a second battery, to extend the life of my current laptop battery. Right now it only lasts for about two hours. And I was wondering if getting this product would work to give me more time without having to charge my battery. I will be going to college soon, and won't have access to a power supply to charge my battery in the middle of class if it dies on me. Thanks for your help!

Here's the link to the page:

http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/Product-Details.aspx?ProductID=17894