Would you support a candidate with this platform?

Civil rights modernization and enforcement :Structuring a government with all vested parties in iraq. No public funding for stem cells or abortion. Abolition of the death penalty and a systematic review of current cases for those already sentenced. A government supplemental health coverage for financial and medical circumstances not easily covered in the private sector. Enforcement for the hiring of illegal aliens and demands that mexico act like a responsible country and not starve it's people away. Launch to epic level initiatives to build full size schools and cure top 3 chronic illnesses. Shift current oil support subsidies and dirty technologies to clean ones with a 2 year deadline to have a nationwide network of clean fueling stations. Eliminate affirmative action and create mandatory sentences for civil rights violations against blacks, in education, employment, housing etc. Confederate the americas into an equitable economic union. complex views hurt the 2 party sys.

I do think illegal aliens should be sent back, especially to mexico. I am in canada and nearly constantly have to keep things in order with immigration-so I know it sucks. There is no argument that people come from canada and europe or elsewhere and overstay visas because at least somewhere along the way, they were filtered through the system. What really changed my mind is all the legal visitors and immigrants from mexico, who obey the law and came legally. There is no such thing as work americans won't do--just won't do for free. The affirmative action point was simply to enforce the laws on the books if people really want to do away with it, otherwise getting rid of affirmative action is just to go back to the old racial caste system. I guess the major point is that no party would nominate a candidate with these complex views. It's republican = anti-environment and liberal = pro-baby killer. There's no moderation or real third choice. This is my platform. is it blue or red?

Favorite Answer

I support most of those issues, so yes I would support that candidate.

Any candidate offering affirmative action on all of the many issues you raise would not be taken seriously as implementation would be costly and would compromise the lowering of taxes that the majority of Americans see as an important issue. I am with you 100% on the death penalty issue. If you create mandatory sentences for offences against Blacks, you are creating an elite section of the community and this would lead to resentment and bitterness, especially among those with no particular interest (either positive or negative) in the Black community. Your piece of legislation could antagonise these fence sitters into becoming anti-Black and you would have increased your civil rights problems. Your clean fuel issue would be very expensive.

Hell no, that guy is all over the place. Although, there are a a few things saying he will reduce the size of government, all I see wild promises and more of the status quo. And regulating walstreet is no good and reveals this guy's ignorance, he knows nothing of economics .

thatd be ok especially better schools :/, except i dont think illegal aliens should be able to stay, it strains the nation and and illegal immigrant is an illegal immigrant..

I agree with most of it...so yes.

• Willow

never