yungking23 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

3 Count's Theme Music?

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find 3 Count's entrance music. I'm looking for both versions of their music, but mainly the one they used here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4hffcS9ocA

Youtube thumbnail

(at 1:01)

I don't have limewire so I can't get it from there. I'm mainly looking for either a mediafire, zshare or speedyshare file or if anyone has it on their computer you could send it to me. I'm also available on MSN messenger so if you have an mp3 file, e-mail me and I'll give you my screen name. This is one of the few themes that I still need and I really want to get it so If anyone can help me, I thank you in advance, but if you can't thanks for reading.

• Favorite Answer

I LOVE 3 COUNT!!!

Anyway their first entrance was Can't Get You Outta My Heart, than Sing Along With 3 Count, than they replaced that with Can't Get You Outta My Heart again. They wrote these songs theirselves because they were a 'Boy Band' gimmick. hahahha. They were cool though. I miss them though.

All you have to do is download limewire if you don't have it, it's free!!!

sorry!

but i don;t haave