Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

is it o.k to wear leather hotpants on a first date??

if ime a man.

or should i wear a skirt and blouse

10 Answers

Relevance
  • tbm5
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know that's what you wore on our first date and I fell in love. Save the skirt and blouse for work. ♥

• 1 decade ago

Skirt and a blouse, of course!!! makes it much easier to get those clothes off than trying to peel of a tight leather outfit!!!! Especially if the leather is wet...Wow, that's a life lesson learned the hard way.. LOL LOL

• 1 decade ago

Umm...if you're a man, than I suggest dressing casually, not overdone, on your first date. A lady would dress according to where the date is. If it's at a fancy restaurant, I suggest she wear a nice dress-not so old that she looks like she's from the 1800's. If it's a date to a good eating place in town, then a skirt would be nice. First dates are always fun.

• 1 decade ago

wear long boots with a skirt and a nice blouse, and save the hot pants for later!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sure, you'll get hot and not be able to take them off. Your date will probably be very glad not to see you in the buff on the first date. That will also insure that you will not have another date. It's a win win situaton.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wear long leather boots too.

Lets go to the gay bar.

• 1 decade ago

leather hotpants make your beautiful beady eyes stand out. you definitely want to accesorise with a boom box & a pair of fluffy slippers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um yeah if u gonna put out

• 1 decade ago

not only is it ok, but it is highly recommended.

• 1 decade ago

Only if you're a whore!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.