Can you beat a breathalyzer by sucking instead of blowing into it?

I was watching Mythbusters and they were trying to beat the breathalyzer test, when all of a sudden I got this idea, so I'm just wondering, because I've never heard of anyone trying it before.
Update: Well, technically there IS air going in it if you suck. You'd be pulling the fresh from outside and it would be taking a reading of that air.
Update 2: I never drink, let alone drink & drive, I was just wondering. I'm only 16 and I have a 4.0 gpa, so I don't need to do any of that stuff. I can think of a couple others ways that one can beat a breathalyzer, but I'm not going to post them because then people will get ideas...bad ideas. I'm only... show more I never drink, let alone drink & drive, I was just wondering. I'm only 16 and I have a 4.0 gpa, so I don't need to do any of that stuff. I can think of a couple others ways that one can beat a breathalyzer, but I'm not going to post them because then people will get ideas...bad ideas. I'm only going to tell you ONE secret that I guarantee will beat the breathalyzer...DON'T DRINK!