? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我看看有沒有翻錯!因為我用網路翻譯翻的

我用網路的翻譯網頁翻的,我知道一定有錯!請各位大大幫我檢查看看,哪裡錯了、或哪裡怪怪的。

中文:

我在求學的過程中,學生就是我的本份。曾經勝任過班長,在帶領班上的過程中,總是難掌控大局,班上時常吵吵鬧鬧的,有時意見不合會分成反對派和贊成派,站在中間的我很難做人。不過我會請大家提出看法,並且分析可行之比例,在投票表決。也知道每次在記名字的時候,有些人會很不高興,但是這就是責任,不行因為個人的因素而影響到班上的秩序。

英文:

I in study in the process, the student is my province. Had been competent class leader, on in the belt gang foreman's process, always difficult to control the general situation, in the class is often noisy, sometimes the opinion mutual economic assistance organization does not divide into the opposition faction and the approval faction, stands in the middle my very difficult personhood. However I will ask everybody to propose the view, and will analyze the feasible proportion, in voting by ballot. Also knew each time in records the name time, some people will not be happy, but this will be a responsibility, will affect not good because of individual factor the class in the order.

Rating
    Best Answer

In the process of pursuing my studies, being a student was my duty. I

had acted as a leader in the class. However, I always can not control the whole class during I was a class leader. The class were always noisy.

Sometimes they might have different opinions. Therefore, they would divide into two parts, one was agreed part, another was disagreed part. I did not know which part that I should stand for. Hence, I would ask them to express their thought. After that I would analyze the feasible rates and let them to vote. I knew that some people would be unhappy when I recorded their names, but I still had to do so. I could not let the personal factors to influence the class order because it was my duty.

我重翻了你自己再看一遍ㄛ!

2007-08-02 11:42:13 補充:

最後一段的 to influence的to不要喔!

Source(s): 自己, 自己