Melanie melanie melanie...some 16 yo genius posted a link to her home today on P&S, a satelite photo close up.

of her street..showing of course the street co-ordinates, her question was asking if she had a nice house!!..my answer was, DELETE your question, my god people could knock on your front door from the info you provided!!..so in return for that good advice i get a scathing email from the prissy little bi*tch saying i... show more of her street..showing of course the street co-ordinates, her question was asking if she had a nice house!!..my answer was, DELETE your question, my god people could knock on your front door from the info you provided!!..so in return for that good advice i get a scathing email from the prissy little bi*tch saying i should shut the *uck up!!..ive had it, im done with this madness~
Update 2: this is what i received from ms Einstein- Melanie Subject: stfu! STFU *****, i got told that like 100 times, YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME AGAIN. Besides, everything looks different from the ground. as if anyone is ACTUALLY ... thats ACTUALLY ... going to drive to freakin Mobile, AL and look for my home. show more this is what i received from ms Einstein-

Melanie

Subject: stfu!

STFU *****, i got told that like 100 times, YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME AGAIN.

Besides, everything looks different from the ground. as if anyone is ACTUALLY ... thats ACTUALLY ... going to drive to freakin Mobile, AL and look for my home.
Update 3: incedently my answer was #4 and i was the FIRST to mention DELETE THIS QUESTION...im done
Update 4: Thanks all for your support..at least there lies Some wisdom here on P&S afterall~