Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why does R Kelly LOVE to molest young girls?

Favorite Answer

Sammy,

R. Kelly sounds like a twisted individual.

It are Kelly is molesting young girls I would consider that the to be illegal.

Now if the young girls are advertising themselves as older

than 18 what chance is this guy got. How could he possibly know that they are under age. I have seen I have seen girls that are definitely 13 years old but appeared to be 21 with what they are wearing on the makeup that they put on.

This is not to say that what is doing is right.

I'm just saying that some girls dress themselves to be a lot older which makes it inherently more difficult for someone who is trying to do the right thing.

Source(s): People aren't as bad as you might like to think . Try giving them a chance.

Didnt you just ask if you could talk to r kelly for real and now you asking why he loves to molest young girls. Are you serious?

I don't know who R Kelly is, but anybody that would molest young girls is a sick person and doesn't deserve a second thought.

I think it's okay.. :] I'm dating a 15 year old, and he's about to turn 19 and I'm about to turn 16. Just don't make sexual contact with her. You can kiss her, love her, hold her hand, but can't do anything sexual with her. If your parents are okay with it, then it's all good. I know people say "Age is just a number.. and Jail is just a room" IGNORE THAAT. You won't go to jail when you're with her.. just only if you make sexual contact. - Good luck for the two of you xx - 2-6-12<3

well he did because he wanted to find about that the girls would go for him CAUSE as kid he was also molested but he enjoyed it

so thats why he thinks girls are going to do just the same as him and enjoy being molested and all

He could molest me!

He probably has a small penis and needs a young girl that's really TIGHT.

Their skin doesn't need a lot of make up before they go on camera

Well he is famous and can get away with it and there will always be young girl groupies throwing themselves at him......

The courts believe him.