Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Does Physician's Formula make-up work good?

I've been thinking about buying some of their makeup & I wanted to know if it works good & covers well.

Favorite Answer

I started using PF nearly 30 years ago (my boyfriend worked in the plant and gave me a LOT) and besides being very good for sensitive skin and manufactured in a very clean environment (no animal testing or products either in it), I still like it overall. And the makeup has only gotten better over the years. They don't have much in lipstick, but it is well made makeup that flatters more than dramatizes. It covers just fine, and I know it's never caused a blemish like most other drugstore makeup lines. My favorite mascara is PF "Lash in a Tube". Goes on really smooth and never clumpy. Easy to remove too.

Source(s): Use it then and now still.

I am not a big fan of Physician's Formula as it does not last and turns a bit orangy. For a good mineral makeup, try Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals or Arbonne's About Face Mineral Powder Foundation. Both of these are good, pure and safe for your skin with great coverage, long lasting and do not turn funky colours. I mainly use these products on my clients and they all love the flawless look they achieve with these products.

For eye makeup, Physicians Formula is okay but there is a whole world out there of great eye makeup products to try. It just depends on what you want out of your makeup and the look you are trying to achieve.

Hope this helps!

Good luck!! :)

Source(s): Makeup Artist www.bareescentuals.com www.befabulous.net FYI - I am not affiliated with any particular line at this time.

Physicians Formula is very good makeup. I use it daily and have never had problems with it on my skin. It looks flawless when applied. Great choice!

Source(s): Personal use of this product

I love LOVE love PF. Their eyebrightener/ eyelighter is really shimmery but subtle- same w/ the bronzer strips. I also love their Plump Palette lip color. Each comes w/ 4 shades, and all the color sets are nice.

Not too crazy a/b their foundation though- it's a little thick.

I use there mineral makeup and it is great. It covers good and is less expensive the other mineral powder!! Hope I helped and God Bless!!!

Honestly... yes. I use mine daily. I never break out and it's always even. I use their bronzer and I swear by it.