I need to recieve collect calls from a county jail!!!?

I am trying to recieve a call from the county jail in Bexas county Texas and I live in Harris County Texas. When I called my Comcast/Time Warner phone company they said I can't recieve collect calls from a different county than I live in......so.....What do I do? Is there anyway for me to be able to recieve a collect call from Bexas county jail while living in Harris county?

Favorite Answer

why dont u buy the person some of those calling cards.. He/ she doesnt have to pay a thing since the money is in the card already... Give them to the person and he/she can call u as they wish and allowed in jail.

They are international so i dont see how that wouldnt work..

Best of luck

Source(s): they have a local number to call and then all he/she needs to do is dial urs to communicate with u.. they are very useful.. I am from argentina and I use them all the time

Yes it will charge you. Call your phone company for estimated charges. Jails make profits from these calls via the secondary company.