To Ron Paul supporters: can you be compared to The 300 Spartans?

The hard-core Ron Paul fans are currently a minority compared to the rest of the population. Just like the 300, you have the guts to do what is right. I believe that, just like the 300 Spartans, you are leading by example. Your odds are great, but your intentions are noble, and your courage is inspirational! Keep on keepin' on, and others will follow your lead.

And of course, Ron Paul can be compared to King Leonidus!

My friends, this is a comparison, not actual numbers.

Best Answer

Yes I absolutely thing so.

My meetup group is about 300 spartans deep!!!!!!!!!!

GO US. We will not give up.

Over 2,000 unique IP addresses posted on the CNN Political Ticker Blog in support of Ron Paul after the last CNN debate and you call that 300?

I can see you were never good at math pal.

• Erika

all your solutions so a ways are tremendously good, yet none of them touch on the conspiracy theories of many Ron Paul supporters. i replaced into hoping to study a number of those. not that I consider them, yet they're constantly relaxing to study. i'm an avid Dr. Paul supporter, for the fundamental actuality that this guy is wise. I actually have a grasp's in economics and function been waiting for a flesh presser to improve lots of Dr. Paul's subject concerns. i'm not confident on the ultimate in line with se. yet I do have faith the Fed needs to be to blame and greater careful in increasing the money furnish. the day previous I study on the AP newswire that the Fed greater suitable the money furnish with the aid of over 50 billion funds. it somewhat is the main important single day improve ever. And its not combating at that. we are doing a company bail out for each and all of the undesirable loans the banks made while the Almighty Greenspan, in his infinate information, stored the expenses of interest artificially low for the period of the early 2000s. Now Bernake is compelled to bail out those banks with "new" funds. Who finally ends up procuring this? WE DO! and we've no say of their operations. Congress does not even get finished comments on their operations. This cartel has have been given to end. On Dr. Paul's foreign places coverage, I wasn't confident on the commencing up, yet i might desire to declare as quickly as lower back; This guy is wise. After listening to him and buying his e book, A foreign places coverage of Freedom. Dr. Paul is a well-liked-day prophet. yet i don't characteristic his prophetic powers to something previous a good ethical experience and a love of wisdom. Ron Paul 2008

Thanks brother. I'm waiting for my copy of 300 from netflix so I can't comment to that. I think Ron Paul has the right idea on a lot of things, like the government being to big, taxes being to high, and engaging in dumb wars like Iraq should be avoided. I can't agree with him on everything, but he's got my vote right now.

Ron rocks..he is ahead of his time...like Bush is behind the times( the Middle Ages)

Thanks for your encouragement.

It's going to take a mighty effort to over-come the Big money given by the military industrial complex boyz, but we out-number them probably 1000 to 1 or more.

Here is a Republican straw poll being conducted right now that shows our "PATRIOT" Ron Paul way ahead:

http://www.freedomworks.org//strawpoll//

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death......Patrick Henry!

**********************************************************

interesting analogy, i like it, go Ron Paul

Hahahaha! Ron Paul is a Libertarian pothead.

Now all you need is 295 more of you, and there can actually be 300!

And just like the spartans, they are screaming maniacs trying their hardest not to get butchered.

In the end, they will all die.