Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What do you think santa does with his time off?

I think he sumo wrestles.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well with that big tommy of his i totally agree that he sumo wrestles!

i also think he spends sometime sunbathing and swimming in hawaii, you know he does need a break from snow!

lol

Source(s): moi
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Santa hangs around the local flea market, antique shop and yard sale all the year round and buys old toys and stuffs. During Christmas, he distributes them to the kids of the world as gifts. He is just a selfless toys recycler.

• 1 decade ago

There's a chapter in the book "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" by David Sedaris titled "Six to Eight Black Men" that explains Santa's life and Christmas. It's worth buying, but if it's not your type of book (satirical humor), check it out from your local library.

Source(s): Reading the book (amazingly funny).
  • Well I think he suffers for the fact that people commercialize Christmas. Which will make him end up with a bad job abusing his helpers, and his wife. Doing jobs that he can't speak of that will ruin his reputation. Or he is trying to making ends meet to compete with toys and electronic makers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sits by the fire, drinks hot cocoa and counts the days until Christmas, even though it is summer time, it's still cold up by the North Pole.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He sits and watches re-runs of House, chuckling at Hugh Laurie's uncanny American accent.

That, or play's Dog Chapman in Dog the Bounty Hunter. Go with christ, bra.

• 1 decade ago

Masturbates.

• 1 decade ago

Sells drugs

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hits the gym because he knows that when christmas comes he'll be eating all the mince pies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol haha maybe - maybe hes busy making toys or compiling his naughty and nice lists - maybe hes making sweet luv to mrs santa or mistress santa - or torturing them o so sweet but o so annoying elves...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.