fanstasy football team?

i'm about to enter a fantasy football league (premiership) does anybody know of any cheap players that they think will perform really well in the upcoming season?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well friend, this is one question with which i can help u with.

the trick is to to buy a cheap player from one of the stupid teams who shall be ensured of regular first team football and not to buy cheap players from the big teams who do not practically play any matches.

This way u will be sure to get some points.

Fist with defenders, try to get some goalscoring defenders with a a decent defensive record, for this you can buy someone like john terry, nemanja vidic, rio ferdinand, or maye even jamie carragher. i know they are expensive but buying any one of them will help you get a boost as they are regulars, superb defenders and score a few goals...as for a few cheap defenders you could buy sol campbell or stefanovic(both r from portsmouth)... they performed really well last season and i expect the same again and gareth bale(tottenham) as well as lescott from everton could be good buys.

now for ur midfield look not only for goall scorers but also for players who give a lot of assists. you could buy ronaldo but he could be a littleto expensive and will also recieve competition with new man u signings nani and anderson so i recomend cesc fabregas real good player gives a lot of assists but he is also a bit expensive....u could even buy michael essien but he will miss a few matches in jan maybe even feb due to the african cup but he scores a hell lot of goals for a defensive kind of player u could uy lampard who scores a lot of goals but he will be facing competition from chelsea's new signings...for a few cheaper bets u could also buy derby count's dean jones who is a solid midfield player who is a regular for his team u could alo try birmingham's gary mcsheffery who is i think his teams top scorer in the previous season...as u know the manchester united midfield department is a little bit overcrwded so i recommend u dont buy to many players from them coz apart from rooney, ronaldo and maybe even giggs the team is going to be in a state of continuos rotation malouda(chelsea), arteta(everton) and even lennon(tottenham) are outed to do exceptionally well this season.

An now the forwards, berbatov(tottenham) is a major buy this season make sure he is IN ur team..or if u r not happy u coul even buy didier drogba, who ad a blast last season but he too will be out of action for a while due to the african cup in jan & maybe even feb

or buy wayne rooney or fernando torres. u could also buy benni mccarthy who will make a huge impact this season for blackburn. Derby's Steve Howard, Sunderland's David Connolly are a few good bets as they are cheap and could chip in with a few goals.

other names are martins(newcastle), andy johnson(everton) and van persie (arsenal and oh he scores somefantastic ones and for reference look at his recent goal against inter milan).

well anyways thats all have and i hope i have helped u.

Have a nice day....................

and that will be ten points please.

Source(s): my head, kid.
  • 4 years ago

That isn't how it works. You must first make the team and if you do then you may have to pay money so they can buy you a jersey or something. The first high school I went to, I made the team and then I think it was around 70 dollars. The second High school I went to was completely free.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.