promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I jus got this email?

It's from yahoo Awards Centre, this that they said

Yahoo Awards Centre

124 stock-port Road, Long sight Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One million four hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds (GBP 1,450.000.00) for the month of August, 2007 Prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE MAIL BETA.

Yahoo collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other email providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 19 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

TICKET NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43650UK

REFERENCE NUMBER: 2007234522YPA

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him;

Agent's Name: Pastor Greg Douglas.

E-Mail: awardsclaimsofficeuk@walla.com

Tel: +44 7045713737

You are advised to send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.

1. Full name........................................................

2. Nationality......................................................

3. Contact Address............................................

4. Telephone:....................Mobile.....................

5. Fax Number...................................................

5. Marital Status...............................................

6. Occupation.....................................................

7. Date of birth..................................................

8. Sex.................................................................

Congratulations!!! once again.

Yours very Faithfully,

Dr. (Mrs.) Carrie Mathew.

Zonal Coordinator.

YAHOO MAIL BETA AWARD LOTTERY DRAWS 2007

Copyright © 2007 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

100% SCAM. Yahoo doesn't have lotteries or cash giveaways. If they did, you can be sure there would be a LOT of advertising for it all over their web sites. Just delete that email, and any others like it that you are likely to get. DON'T reply to it, and certainly DON'T click any links in it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I had an insane one as quickly as screaming blue homicide at me for pointing out how twisted McCann obsessive media junkie brits are on right here. A one like many lunatic who for entertainment interpreting desires to have faith a childs mom and father harmed her. My e mail hyperlink is a few thing of a flytrap me being considered one of those psychic arachnid !!!!

• 1 decade ago

well...either you are now a millionaire, either this is just a bad joke. but if it comes from Yahoo then maybe it's not a joke. reply to it, or contact Dr. (Mrs.) Carrie Mathew. (I see she signed at the end of your mail)

Ask them, and if this is really true, then....congratulations!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's tempting to "realise" that you've won a hell lot of money but better check the sources. i don't think Dr. (Mrs.) Carrie Mathew is up to any good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.