Eric Schweig, Jose Cura',Alan Rickman, and sooo many other guys are my fav's!?

What about you all? What guys turn you on? what women turn you on? and why? I think Jose Cura is sexy and a great tenor...Alan Rickman is just cute , interesting, sly, vile, hot, warm etc,...(need I add more? LOL!) as a person and an actor! Eric Schweig in the movie The Last Mohicans...WOW! What a handsome... show more What about you all? What guys turn you on? what women turn you on? and why?

I think Jose Cura is sexy and a great tenor...Alan Rickman is just cute , interesting, sly, vile, hot, warm etc,...(need I add more? LOL!) as a person and an actor!
Eric Schweig in the movie The Last Mohicans...WOW! What a handsome man!! He is gorgeous!!! I love the dark skin(that isn't the only thing..that I would like a person for, but, it IS a turn on to/for me! LOL!)There are other actors alive and some who have since passed on..that I thought were really hot!! Jack Palance was a hottie!!! Definitely!!! Rugged and kind of scary lookin! LOL! Also Rudolf Valentino...what a hottie!!!
Also, I like unusual men too, Christopher Lloyd is a hottie...and he's funny!!! Love that!!
I thought Eric McCormack was great on that show "Lonesome Dove"...I found out later he was the one and the same on" Will and Grace!!"Boy! That shocked me! LOL!
Also Sean Hayes is a cutie too! and so on...what about you all?

thanks!