Ash, Alice or Shaun?

If your town was overrun with zombies, and who's hasn't, who would you rather have on your side? Ash from Evil Dead, Alice from Resident Evil, or Shaun from Shaun of the Dead?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm...Alice would be too busy kicking *** to worry about helping me survive, Ash would be entertaining, but I'm pretty sure I'd die anyway. I think I'd pick Shaun, comic relief, pop culture as a defense, and I've got no problems with being locked in a pub for a while...I just don't see it getting any better in the event of a zombie take-over.

As much as I love Shaun (and that is a helluva lot), I'd have to go with Ash. Shaun never did any abnormally spectacular fighting, he just kept up. Ash, he's got a chainsaw for a hand, that right there is enough. He survived 3 movies worth of monsters. And he grew up to be Bruce Campbell.

Tough one, Alice would be cool just because she can kick a lot of a$$ and is hot, but I'd have to go with Ash. Say hello to his Boomstick and give him some sugar baby!!!

ash

Definitely Ash and his BOOMSTICK !