dumbledore: richard harris or micheal gambon?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Richard Harris, obviously. Theres just something about him that makes him the better dumbledore. he seems more like the character; calm, secretive, smart. also, as bluedragon1492 says, richard harris had the twinkle in his eye, just like dumbledore is supposed to. it sucks that he passed away, he was such a better actor to portray dumbledore.

• Login to reply the answers
  • këlly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think Richard Harris looked much more like the Dumbledore I imagined, but Micheal Gambon was a good replacement for him.

• 1 decade ago

Richard Harris. Michael Gambon plays such a horrible Dumbledore. He makes him seem sooo much angrier and mean. He just doesn't have that Dumbledore quality we all know and love...

• 1 decade ago

Richard Harris was born to play Dumbledore. He was strikingly similar to the character in the book. Gambon is a third-rate ripoff who took advantage of a legend's death and acted his role.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

micheal gambon sucks : ) richard harris was exactly how i pictured him!!

• ny21tb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Christopher Walken.

• 1 decade ago

richard harris. but ian mckellan would've been amazing as dumbledore from the first movie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definitely the original. he had a twinkle in his eye that the new one just doesn't have.

• 1 decade ago

at first, i did not like michael...but he has grown on me!

i like both.

besides, what can you do about?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.