Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Big Friend Problem.?

Let's just I say I have friends named Jacob Haigler, and Michael Rushing In the past, we’ve had a lot of controversy with “crazy’. And alot of fun with MichaelI want to invite one to my house. Jacob has never been to my house, but Michael has. I had so much fun with Michael!

I want to invite Jacob to my house, but I also want to invite Michael.In my heart, I really want to give Jake a chance, but then I also, if the weekend ends up sucking, I don’t want to think back and know I could have had a fun weekend with Michael.

I dont want to mess up the entire weekend by risking it and giving him a chance. if I invited Michael.

I know for sure I’m going to have a fun time, but I seriously want to give Jacob a chance.

What should I do?

Best Answer

umm i'm a little creeped out and a lot confused.

dude, it's just a weekend. they'll be like 20 more weeks this year. and don't even get me started on the 52 weeks next year.

FREE TIP: go buy yourself a big mac combo with a medium coke, put on some mariachi music, and do some yoga to calm your tensed up self.

Source(s): just do it.

Invite both. That way if Jake is in a bad mood Michael can lighten things up. If you can't invite both then invite Jake. Friends get jealous easy.

can you invite them both? or maybe you could spend half the day with Jake and then the rest of the day with Michael, so if the day sucked it would only be half and if it doesn't you could plan something bigger in the future, but don't stress out about it

Just invite Micheal and then another weekend hangout with Jacob.I mean you obviously feel more comfortable with Micheal.

You think you are funny with you little gay as f*ck quote, and Saying "TIP" well f*ck you. Cause no one thinks your little c*** pie kea as* is funny. So F*ck off and have a nive fuc*king day