Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

who wears a wig?

i am a female with thinning hair. i am thinking about purchasing a wig. do any of you wear wigs and if so, what kind should i get? everyone is saying depending on if you get a cheap wig or an expensive one how people can tell or not. i have been looking on wigs.com and i found a couple that i like ranging from 175 to 200 dollars. is that cheap or expensive?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I totally understand what you are going through. I have been wearing wigs for 15 years. A few years ago i started wearing lace front wigs. OMG i love them!!!! You can get a really nice lacefront for about $175. They are custom made with human hair. You attach them to your head with adhesive. You can check out where i buy them from. I love working with them becuase they are so quick and so helpful. check them out www.hairbylondon.com

• 1 decade ago

I under stand what your going through, i were a wig i got from my local gig shop, 200$ is top dollar for a wig hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

wow show us some pics after !! thats so hot! !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.