Who won at the great American bash, M.V.P or Matt Hardy?

I wanted to know sience i didn't see it...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MVP

Here's the article from wwe.com

United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter has claimed for weeks that he is better than everyone, including his opponent at The Great American Bash – Matt Hardy. On Sunday night, MVP’s boisterous claims were backed up when he stole a victory and retained the U.S. Title against Hardy.

Hardy had been red-hot as of late, piling up the victories, (including a non-title victory over MVP), hoping that the streak would lead him to his first significant taste of WWE singles gold, but MVP was intent on leaving San Jose with his bling. In the weeks leading up to the contest, the mind games between the two competitors built up, which saw Hardy eliminate MVP from the 20-Man Battle Royal to name a new World Heavyweight Champion, but at The Great American Bash it was the physical beating of Hardy’s head that may have given Porter the final edge he needed to win.

On this night, Montel Vontavious Porter walked the walk after weeks of talking the talk, and Matt Hardy was unable to come away from The Great American Bash with his dreams of championship gold fulfilled. Instead, those dreams were crushed by the Ballin’ Superstar, who for one night was better than Matt Hardy. As for MVP, the brash Superstar summed up his win as only he could, saying, “I am the best. It is my time now. If Matt Hardy wants to take this title, he is going to need a little more than a Twist of Fate.”

• Tyler
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You havn't watched SD and seen what happened? You didn't check on wwe.com? Well it's M.V.P. but he may lose to Matt in the future.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MVP Won

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MVP duhh its been a while since the GAB you coulda turned on the TV

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MVP

It was a great match and a great victory for MVP!

• 1 decade ago

mvp won

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MVP won.

and haha at the person who wasted their money to watch it. i watched it live online.

• 1 decade ago

M.V.P. cuz hes a cheating son of a *****

Source(s): i wasted 40$ for a crappy show
  • 1 decade ago

mvp

• 1 decade ago

mvp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.