How do I become a PeopleSoft consultant?

I spoke to someone in a waiting rm recently in a HUGE hospital who’d worked for PeopleSoft as a consultant a few yrs ago. I was SO excited because I’ve always wanted to learn more & do the same. We lost each other and, though I searched, I wasn’t able to find her. So here I am. Does anyone know how I can get... show more I spoke to someone in a waiting rm recently in a HUGE hospital who’d worked for PeopleSoft as a consultant a few yrs ago. I was SO excited because I’ve always wanted to learn more & do the same. We lost each other and, though I searched, I wasn’t able to find her. So here I am.

Does anyone know how I can get trained in PeopleSoft in order to become a consultant?
I have worked as HR manager for 9 yrs for a sm co in NYC and have had limited but positive experience with PS software. I want to learn more & I have a hunger to train others (which I am good at) on it, eventually learning to be involved in implementation.

This is a dream I have had for too long. And here’s one of the big problems when I reach out about it: I get a MILLION phone calls/emails trying to sell me on v. expensive indie schooling. And when you try to reach out to PeopleSoft/Oracle directly…they would rather not be bothered. I’m missing a lg piece of this puzzle. Can anyone advise? Thank you so much.