Where can I find internet access without buying other services?

I'm getting married in September and we've found a rental farm house. I would like the internet, but there's no cable access to the area. I checked into Embarq, but they require you get home phone access too. I don't need home phone. The satellite companies I checked were the same way. I... show more I'm getting married in September and we've found a rental farm house. I would like the internet, but there's no cable access to the area. I checked into Embarq, but they require you get home phone access too. I don't need home phone. The satellite companies I checked were the same way. I don't want dish TV or a home phone; I just want internet service.
Update: To clarify, there is a home phone line run to the house; I just would like to be able to use it for data exclusively. I have a cell phone and don't need to pay for voice service, just data. I was under the understanding that a phone line had 4 wires, two for voice, two for data. I want to know if I can use,... show more To clarify, there is a home phone line run to the house; I just would like to be able to use it for data exclusively. I have a cell phone and don't need to pay for voice service, just data. I was under the understanding that a phone line had 4 wires, two for voice, two for data. I want to know if I can use, and pay for, just the two for data.