If the term "feminist" describes a woman with certain beliefs, then is there a term to describe a man?

Webster: feminism: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes masculinist: an advocate of male superiority or dominance Since typically the term feminist is associated with the female gender, is there a term for the male gender? Obviously a masculinist is the opposite. Ok,... show more Webster:
feminism: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
masculinist: an advocate of male superiority or dominance

Since typically the term feminist is associated with the female gender, is there a term for the male gender? Obviously a masculinist is the opposite. Ok, theoretically a man could be a "feminist" but that is not too commonplace.
Update: Bebe...What???? I didn't realize I was posting an ad in the personals.
Update 2: Carrie and ecogeek have put forth some good terms.
Update 3: Girly M..."feminist" is more often associated with women. Not always, but the avg. person on the street. I wouldn't call the regulars on this forum as the avg. person though.