Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Is it Essential Tremor?

I am 22 old boy. my leg and hand trembling uncontrollably without any reason . Due to this (leg & hand trembling ) I am not able to communicate with people properly . What I do, I am getting frustrated. I have tried every possible solution such as exercise, yoga etc. but my leg still tremble. I don't the reason of trembling. Someone advice me what to do to cure this problem I don't want to live with it.

Favorite Answer

First of all it does not seem Essential tremor when u say it is uncontrollable.

So,Relax !

The word ESSENTIAL simply means not realted to any other diseases.Although essential tremor can affect almost any part of your body, trembling occurs most often in your hands, especially when you try to do simple tasks such as drinking a glass of water, tying your shoelaces, writing or shaving. Sometimes, you may also have trembling of your head, voice or arms

It does not occur when u are at rest.It is not a sign of any disease. Fortunately , a variety of treatments are available once the diagnoses is made by a neurologist.

So,go ahead and get urself seen by an expert.Self medication and doubts will not help you.Having come out with ur problem is the first major step to the road of recovery.

Good luck

.

.