What's the worse lie you ever told?

I told my boyfriend I loved him when I didn't. I think that's the worse lie you could ever tell anybody.

Best Answer

I had my parents 14 y/o dog put to sleep when they entrusted me with its care while they went on vacation. I told them that the dog suddenly became ill and died. I was really trying to spare my mother the ordeal and grief of doing the inevitable task herself. I regret my actions.

That I speak Italian to my sister xD I've had this lie goign since the kindergarton. I went to a private catholic school kindergarton while my sister did not, so I told her we learned it. For the first couple times she beleived me, and she would ask me to say stuff, and I just made something random up. But as she started making more and more friends, some who were italian she knew I was lying. Worst part? She takes Italian in the high school now, so she acutally knows how to speak it ! LOL, oh well, I'll never give up on this one. She knows I'm lying but somethign about telling her I don't speak it just feels weird, it's like an insider we've had since we were young. Lmao, xD (:

Ive got one where i spent all my money playing a casino, and told my then wife i was mugged by tree very big Black dudes and to make it even more exciting i even punched myself a couple of times, you know to make it look real.. How is that for a lie.

Source(s): Do not do it anymore.. (not--)

I told this girl to drive to my house which was a good hour drive but I gave her the wrong address and didnt tell her until she got near it.

I once told a guy, "You're the best I've ever had." Total lie.

I told my headteacher that my sister was in the hospital and she was going to have a baby just to let me skip some classes and a math test!Lol!(the funniest part was that she believed it)

I did that too,with my now Husband.

I told him I loved him,but I knew I didn't.

What I knew was that we were meant to be.

We have been married for 13 years now and love him with all my heart.

I grew to love him.It was worth the wait.

Yeah your right." That's the worse.

I told my teacher that I fought with a dinosaur, and now by growing up I realized how stupid I was, GOSHHH!!!!

im a virgen lol jkjkjkjkjk

tell him that you dont love him but you still want to try