How will the human race survive the next hundred years?

With the pollution, and over population, and the many volcano explosions and other natural disasters, just how, will we, the human race survive the next hundred years? God bless anyone who answers.

Best Answer

Who knows? I'm sure that question is asked every century but we as humans tend to find a way. Who knows why and how but man always seem to tough it out! So I'm not gonna fret too badly about it! Just gotta have faith in God and in the human ability to survive! :)

This is an easy one. If the world gets too hot, we've proven that we can survive it because the "Cradles of Civilization" were in hot, dry areas. If the world gets cold, then we've already proven that we can withstand ice ages, and that's without any "high" technology. If the world gets overpopulated, it will, out of necessity, balance itself out. I don't think we need to worry about surviving the next 100 years. The real question is how to we keep the next 100 years from becoming the next Dark Age.

There isn't any guarantee the human race will survive before I finish this post. But the soul, that's another story. The solution to the soul not just surviving but living for eternity was worked out around 2000 years ago by Jesus Christ who took the weigh of all of our mistakes to the cross paying the ultimate price, sacrificing His life for all the sins of mankind. He died, rose from the dead and is now in heaven praying for all of us. All we have to do is believe in Him and 100 years will seem like a millisecond in time compared to the gift of eternal life He offers us. In the mean time though we need to stop destroying the beautiful planet God created for us and start loving each other instead of trying to kill one another. Love is the answer.

Air Water Food

i have no idea. i wish i could come up with some easy solution to that question but at the rate were going we be here long. i think we will survive i dont how will figure out a way to save ourselves but i can fell it my bones that will survive

• Cirric

Hi. Of course we will survive such a short term. But with a vastly reduced population. My opinion.

With the way that things are going right now, I doubt it. I figure another thirty years or so, about the time I die. That would be a good time for life as we know it to end.

To tell you the truth I really dont know how we are going to make it.

whining and crying and complaining because we never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever learn from our mistakes...and we keep repeating every bad thing over and over again....

shortly: humans are stuped!!!