Wat r the least expensive contacts??

i really want contacts but my mom says that there 2 expensive.

she says that our insurense dont cover them.

im 14. and my mom says that both of us have astingmatism(idk how 2 spell it)

Favorite Answer

well there r 2 kinds of contacts

disposable 1's- u have to buy them every now and then and that can be pricey

reusable 1's- u buy them and the sloutions to clean them it's expensive at 1st but they last a lot longer so u won't have to pay some much a long time.

and try acuve they r a good brand

Source(s): i'm gonna get contact 2morrow

Lead Vocals/Synthesiser-David V. Lead Guitar/Pacman Sounds-FFAF Rhythm Guitar/Vocals/Mario Kart motive force-Leech Drums/Turntablest -Killer Peaches Rapper/Congo participant -Mr Tamborine guy t Programmer/Gamer -Darth back up Singers- Stab, Ron-Johns,Cheetah,Rocker Kidd Riki's "Very" very own assistant-Nancy D

i hate it when people say that beacause the cheap ones can hurt your eyes. my mom woukd want my eyes to be safe and we arnt rich or anything but you want your eyes to be safe.

offer to buy them with ur own money... i have glasses and my mom wouldnt let me buy them either..

acuve i think. spelled that wrong sorry.