can u translate 2 sentences to english?

espero que se te cunpla todos tus sueno te lo deseo con todo mi corozon ahora que estas libre gosa mucho porque la vida es muy linda y tu estas muy joven.

& how would you say in spanish well sorry im not old like your new girlfriend

Favorite Answer

i hope all your wishes come true, i wish it with all my heart now that you are free. Have fun because life is is beautfiul and youre young

and for the other translation: bueno, perdoname que no soy vieja como tu nueva novia

Source(s): i am hispanic

Im a spanish speaker, so i can help you perfectly

I hope all your dreams come true, i wish it from my heart, now that you're free, enjoy a lot, because the life is very beautiful and you are very young.....

& Bueno lo siento, yo no soy vieja como tu nueva novia

I hopewith all my heart that all your dreams come true.. now that you've got free enjoy it. life is wonderful and you are too young

"disculpa que no tengo la misma edad que tu nueva novia"

• Suzye

i hope all ur dreams come true! i really want it happens with all my heart! now that ur free, enjoy it a lot cz life is so beautiful and you r so young!

Perdoname! yo no soy vieja como tu nueva novia!

i hope it helps!

see u

'I expect that itself you cunpla all your I sound you it desire with all my corozon now that these free gosa a lot because the life is very pretty and your these very young."

I expect that itself you cunpla all your I sound you it desire with all my corozon now that these free gosa a lot because the life is very pretty and your these very young.

Courtesy of freetranslation.com

Suzye's answer is perfect