A place to buy a cheap ipod nano?

i need an ipod either a 2gb or 4gb ipod nano i dun care if it has color or it is silver. But i the store prices are si expensive. i mean a 4gb ipod is $200 and a 2gb is $150. Whoa that is pretty expensive for a person to afford just to listen to music. So i need someone to tell me a good and safe place whether... show more i need an ipod either a 2gb or 4gb ipod nano i dun care if it has color or it is silver. But i the store prices are si expensive. i mean a 4gb ipod is $200 and a 2gb is $150. Whoa that is pretty expensive for a person to afford just to listen to music. So i need someone to tell me a good and safe place whether online or in market to purchase a cheap but legit ipod nano. IF it is new can u refer to a place that sells 2gb ipods under $130. if refurbished can someone refer to a place that is under $80. If anyone does help, and when i say will help i do not mean by saying go to ebay, i will give u 10 points. I do know a place mydvdandmore.com,anyone know it? but that place sells a brand new ipod nano for only about 69 dollars but i do not know if that is a legit site. If anyone does no that site can someone tell me if it is a good place to purchase a 2gb ipod?
Update: o yeah i need 1 more question to ask which is better refurbished-cheap or brand new-expensive? can anyone tell me. Thanks to all those who help.