promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

a place to buy a cheap ipod nano?

i need an ipod either a 2gb or 4gb ipod nano i dun care if it has color or it is silver. But i the store prices are si expensive. i mean a 4gb ipod is $200 and a 2gb is $150. Whoa that is pretty expensive for a person to afford just to listen to music. So i need someone to tell me a good and safe place whether online or in market to purchase a cheap but legit ipod nano. IF it is new can u refer to a place that sells 2gb ipods under $130. if refurbished can someone refer to a place that is under $80. If anyone does help, and when i say will help i do not mean by saying go to ebay, i will give u 10 points. I do know a place mydvdandmore.com,anyone know it? but that place sells a brand new ipod nano for only about 69 dollars but i do not know if that is a legit site. If anyone does no that site can someone tell me if it is a good place to purchase a 2gb ipod?

Update:

o yeah i need 1 more question to ask which is better refurbished-cheap or brand new-expensive? can anyone tell me. Thanks to all those who help.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You Can Get A 1GB Silver Nano At Walmart For $100

Or You Can Go To Ebay.They Have 30GB For Just $120 Right Now UnOpened

Also Brand New

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • EEJ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Why not Ebay? It's a great place to get a good deal on new/used/old stuff. People answer with Ebay when other people ask questions like this because it's a great place to shop, if you are a smart (and wary) consumer.

Use Paypal or money orders to pay for items, look at feedback (and last few months of available comments), rating, and location.

You have said "pretty expensive for a person to afford just to listen to music", so why do you need an Ipod?

For what you are paying, you can get a PSP which will play video, music, games, display photos, and let you surf the internet. (there's also very reasonably priced mp3 or media players (that include video/images) for what you will pay for an Ipod.

• 1 decade ago

Go to the Apple website and check out the refurbished ones they have available. Full warranty and best price you will find anywhere.

• 4 years ago

Ebay? Try commet or pc world, places like that are good. I got mine from the apple store because they engrave ur name on the back for free.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gim gettin mine off of http://www.amazon.com or http://www.target.com (but im getting a 1st generation) but they have alot on sell on amazon or you can buy some used ones as low as $90...oh yeah a new expensive one would be better than a refurbished one b/c you never know if it was really fixed

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

apple website has refurbished ipods nanos or you can go to walmart if you want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.mp4direct.org link at top of page $99.00 delivered they have a great range of players there

• 1 decade ago

go to ebay

• i got mine on ebay

but i say wal mart!

everythings cheaper there

• 1 decade ago

tigerdirect.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.