Importan Questions for Muslims?

** i asked this a few days ago and i only received two answers... i know there are more Muslims on here than that :) Do you believe that Christians and Jews can go to heaven? I believe this verse says that they can: "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures),... show more ** i asked this a few days ago and i only received two answers... i know there are more Muslims on here than that :)

Do you believe that Christians and Jews can go to heaven?

I believe this verse says that they can:

"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "

-Holy Qur'an verse 2:62

it is also listed here

"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. "

-Holy Qur'an verse 5:69
Update: I feel as Muslims... if we say only Muslims will enter paradise then we are holding the same arrogance that Christians and Jews before us held that Allah points out in this verse "And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say:... show more I feel as Muslims... if we say only Muslims will enter paradise then we are holding the same arrogance that Christians and Jews before us held that Allah points out in this verse

"And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."

-Holy Qur'an 2:111

what is your opinion?

Peace and Blessings,
Sakina
ps
ps i'm only asking b/ recently i heard two Muslims say that they didnt believe Christians and Jews could go to heaven....
12 answers 12