Zoloft side effects ... nervous, jittery, shaky...?

Hey! I started taking Zoloft last September and had great results with little to no side effects. Then, I kind of stopped taking it for like, two months. Now I've been back on it for a week, and I've been feeling horrible. Nervous, Anxious, jittery, teeth chattering...looking over my shoulder because I keep... show more Hey! I started taking Zoloft last September and had great results with little to no side effects. Then, I kind of stopped taking it for like, two months. Now I've been back on it for a week, and I've been feeling horrible. Nervous, Anxious, jittery, teeth chattering...looking over my shoulder because I keep thinking someone's there. Lol! Is it normal that I'm having side effects now even though I didn't get them before?
Update: Umm, I also am on Wellbutrin. It was the same thing with the Zoloft...maybe it's the Wellbutrin and not the Zoloft? :/