Breastfeeding Support?

I've been breastfeeding my son exclusively since he was born 2 months ago. Well my husband is not too supporting in the issue. He doesn't like for me to feed my son in public and is always telling me that it's much easier to use formula and that I should just use it already. I don't want to stop... show more I've been breastfeeding my son exclusively since he was born 2 months ago. Well my husband is not too supporting in the issue. He doesn't like for me to feed my son in public and is always telling me that it's much easier to use formula and that I should just use it already. I don't want to stop nursing him and I'm not going to but how can I get my husband to be more supportive? It bother's me that he's always telling me to use formula when we're in public because my son doesn't like to be covered up and I don't cover him but either way you can't see anything. What should I do? Not that I see anything wrong with using formula I just think it's much easier for me to nurse him. Has anyone else gone through this?
9 answers 9