Why cant i be a hindu and an atheist at the same time ?

ok not one day goes by without someone asking me how can i be both ,, ok here is the reason! In hinduism you can be anything you want, you can be gay,lesbian,atheist,religious,you can have your own moral codes and you dont have to tell it to ppl ,,its your own unique code.. its your own individualism,,, I am a... show more ok not one day goes by without someone asking me how can i be both ,, ok here is the reason! In hinduism you can be anything you want, you can be gay,lesbian,atheist,religious,you can have your own moral codes and you dont have to tell it to ppl ,,its your own unique code.. its your own individualism,,, I am a hindu because it represent freedom above race and religion,,i can beleive in jesus,allah,krishna,buddha and i also can choose not to beleive in it,,I am an atheist,, its allowed in hinduism,in fact it is encouraged for you to seek for truth,,im being neutral without being overly imbalanced to only one way of thinking, then what is the diffrience between ppl who preaches that there is no god and ppl who beleive in god ? I know deep inside that the real GOD is within me and I know deep inside that i should trust REALITY,,, its a balance, its YIN and Yang....,whats wrong in keeping your brain open to nature without choosing to be either ? i mean thats evolutionary,
13 answers 13