dont you dare open this question?

see, reverse sycology (or however you spell it)

anyways. tell me the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.

psychology. yeah whatev. im pretty much the worst speller ever so sorry.

• Era
    Best Answer

I'm a rebel.

I'm constantly making an a ss of myself, so the list is too long.

• Zeera

Psychology.

You really appealed to the tiny little bit of rebel left in me...

Funniest thing. I was visiting a girlfriend, and her other girlfriends dropped by. One of them talks a lot, a LOT, and interrupted also. My friend thought it was funny that I couldn't finish saying what I wanted and ended up being quite. I didn't think it was funny, but sometimes the victims don't.

Nice try. I did open it.

Funniest thing happened to me? I can't say that the most embarrassing stuff that happened to me was actually funny LOL. I have tried very hard to impress someone.. I said that i wanted to go to Dubai, and said it was a nice island. Then my bf said, it's not an island and i said you are probably wrong.. I found out it wasn't an island and i was so embarrassed because i always tried to be right.. It's not funny but it is memorable.

psychology

The day I got married instead of the wedding march they played the Darth Vadar theme when I went to walk down the isle ...

Running into a glass door thinking it was open in front of a huge party in the backyard. OUCH!

I once slipped on a banana peel

once my boyfriend spilled oil on the kitchen floor and i didnt know. he tryed to wipe it up and when i came home he said that he polished to floor, so i came in to the kitchen and slipped.

lol it's psychology.

Slipping on a patch of ice at a gas station and falling on my butt in front of a bunch of other people.

umm..go confused about the fours seasons and when asked what they are i said SALT PEPPER CINNAMON and OLD BAY. :)

haha

I opened this question... pretty funny, huh?