dont you dare open this question?

see, reverse sycology (or however you spell it)

anyways. tell me the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.

Update:

psychology. yeah whatev. im pretty much the worst speller ever so sorry.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Era
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm a rebel.

I'm constantly making an a ss of myself, so the list is too long.

• Zeera
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Psychology.

You really appealed to the tiny little bit of rebel left in me...

Funniest thing. I was visiting a girlfriend, and her other girlfriends dropped by. One of them talks a lot, a LOT, and interrupted also. My friend thought it was funny that I couldn't finish saying what I wanted and ended up being quite. I didn't think it was funny, but sometimes the victims don't.

• 1 decade ago

Nice try. I did open it.

Funniest thing happened to me? I can't say that the most embarrassing stuff that happened to me was actually funny LOL. I have tried very hard to impress someone.. I said that i wanted to go to Dubai, and said it was a nice island. Then my bf said, it's not an island and i said you are probably wrong.. I found out it wasn't an island and i was so embarrassed because i always tried to be right.. It's not funny but it is memorable.

• 1 decade ago

psychology

The day I got married instead of the wedding march they played the Darth Vadar theme when I went to walk down the isle ...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Running into a glass door thinking it was open in front of a huge party in the backyard. OUCH!

• 1 decade ago

I once slipped on a banana peel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

once my boyfriend spilled oil on the kitchen floor and i didnt know. he tryed to wipe it up and when i came home he said that he polished to floor, so i came in to the kitchen and slipped.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol it's psychology.

Slipping on a patch of ice at a gas station and falling on my butt in front of a bunch of other people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm..go confused about the fours seasons and when asked what they are i said SALT PEPPER CINNAMON and OLD BAY. :)

haha

• 1 decade ago

I opened this question... pretty funny, huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.