promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
... asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

~*HELP*~ Can someone tell me about the cartoon movie ALICE IN WONDERLAND?

i never watched it

and i rented the life version but im scared its going to be to differnt. i need to know because someone who owns a shop came up to me and asked if i would be alice in wonderland for his grand opening and i have to know what the movie it about. becuase i have to have tea with lil kids.

all i know is that alice fell into a time whole....?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

alice is getting tudored..

and she falls asleep *you dont know until the end*

and in her dream she sings a lot..

haha

she follows a rabbit that talks with a ticking watch repeatidly saying "im late im late for a very important date, no time to say hello, Goodbye im late im late im late"

and she ends up going through all these problems, and she eats things there that make her grow TINY, and Large.. she sings ALL the time

then at the end she is almost killed by the queen of hearts.. but the mad hatter and the bunny guy werre all like.. "its your unbirthday" and then the queen forgets..

then something happens she gets more mad and finally alice is running through a tunnel.. and the she says she needs to get out to the talking alive doornob, and... he says... your already out, she sees herself sleeping

ITS ALL FUN.

and singing.

ahaha

=D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

There are differences in between the live action movies and the Disney animation. Even Disney's version of Alice in Wonderland is a bit different than the actual book. However seeing as most little kids are familiar with the Disney animated movie more so than anything else you might want to get that instead.

Also Alice didn't fall into a time whole, she has to sing a song or read a poem at a party her parents are having but she doesn't want to. So she runs off so hopefully no one will find her until the party is over, she then falls a sleep and starts dreaming. This is where the white rabbit comes in an she follows him down into the rabbit whole and she ends up in a wacky land. She has a bunch of adventures with different characters and as she goes through these crazy adventures she learns lessons about life and herself.

• 1 decade ago

Alice is dreaming. She follows a little white rabbit down his rabbit hole and has all kinds of silly adventures while down there. She meets some crazy characters.

I think the live action version is pretty much the same as the cartoon and the book. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you look like Alice the kids will think you are Alice.

• 1 decade ago

Which live version did you rent because half the time some directors go along with the story very loosely and some don't ad write their own version of the story. Best thing to do is sit down and read the book, its not that long to read in one sitting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

rent the disney movie and watch it close.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just watch it its good personally i think it has a hidden meaning its kind of trippy ! i think its for shroomheads lol :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.