Has anyone met a celebrity and have a story to tell? Were they nice, jerks, any funny antecdotes?

• Greer
    Favorite Answer

I have met a lot of celebrities, but to many to name, so I will name the ones that stand out.

Dean Stockwell = Nice but stern

Michael Damian = I had dinner with him. He is very nice, generous, and a big flirt.

Jennifer Beals = She is very kind.

Bernie Mac = I worked with Bernie. He is very, very nice. He is extremely funny, and very personable.

Dedra Hall = Very rude, B****y.

Jason Cook = The nicest, most humble actor I've met.

Eric Estrada = Very friendly

Dwight Yokum = nice, but standoffish.

Hugh Laurie = Extremely humble!!!!!!! Really Nice Man.

Donald Sutherland = Very Spiritual, So Kind, LOVELY, LOVELY MAN!!!!!!!!!

Anthony Hopkins = Very intelligent, but getting senile.

I feel like I am writing a book, so that's all for now........

Source(s): Meet, Worked With, Friends With, Had Dinner With. Actress
  • Evaの

Ryan Secreast. I actually met him in a coffee shop at 3 am in Manhanttan and we talked. I asked him why is he in a industry where u exploit som uch celebs? They need their privacy, u know. He said that it's pretty much what celebs EXPECTED. they knew they were gonna have lives like this and he's just a messenger. I still felt skeptical about it, but he was a real nice guy. he really IS short. My dad also grew up in Puerto RIco with a friend of his, who is now in the MLB for the Atlanta Braves.

I've met Alicia Keys before.She's so cool,calm,and down to earth.She loves loves loves to laugh and talk all the time!! It was a really nice experience to meet her.

I've also met Antonio Banderas.All I can say is...damn!!! That man is even sexier in person.And that accent!!!He would have to be my all time favorite!! When I shook his hand and he said my name....I never wanted to let go...but I had to hurry up and go back inside.I knew that I'd get fired if my boss caught me googling over one of his clients!!!Damn!!....

• JN

John Salley is a jerk.

I ran into him at an African Heritage fest in Los Angeles, said wassup, congratulated him on his work, and all he did was grunt and gave me a weak-assed handshake. It wasn't like I was askin' for a damn autograph. JERK!

I met chammilionaire and he said i was very nice and talked to him and he kept on doing shoots i mean stupid shoots. And then it was somebody Else's turn to get an autograph