Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

How do i get rid of blackheads? there on my nose and on the sides of my nose too. please help !?

Favorite Answer

Gentle deep cleansing of the face with a good facial cleanser........

the pore packs work well also to remove the congestion.......

A microdermabrasion cloth to deep clean n exfoliate........

A good moisturiser to replenish n heal......

Blackheads r a combo of oil n dirt clogging the pores.....its the air that makes them appear dark.....they (insert scientific term here)...basically they harden n set in the pore.

Gross huh?

keep your skin clean. Moisturised and it does take a little maintenence to keep them at bay........

but these methods do help!

Unfortunately its almost impossible to 'get rid' of them........

Just daily or weekly maintenence!

Use oil free products on your face....including makeup! And clean your face thoroughly after wearing makeup!

A microdermabrasion cloth is great for blackheads.......i use mine each night for my problem areas (nose, chin, little on the cheeks)......has worked like magic....no joke!

Good luck! N cheers to clean skin!

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

you need to pop them like a pimple and when you squeeze it like a pimple white stuff would come out and thats you balcheads but i would only recomend for you to do if your not 13 or above because when you under this age your skin is so sensitive that the next day your face would be red beacuse of all that squeezing if you dont want that to happen go to a spa and ask them to do that for you .thats what i did. also your face maybe a little red but not really so if you do by yourself dont worry your face wont be that red and, also there is a noxzema blachead remover so try that also if you want good luck and oh yeah it doesnt hurt

Biore strips work wonders, but start washing your face at least 3xs a day. Nothing clears up a complexion better than keeping your skin extra clean if you have problems. And if none of that works I'd see a dermatologist.

um.. i use those blackhead strips. You can get them at any grocery store. You just put the strip on over your nose and wait 15 min. then take it off and they are gone. It doesn't hurt at all and you can get about 20 strips for 3bucks so yeah...

the ones I use are called "Biore deep cleensing pore strips."

goodluck

Use clean and clear blackhead reducing face scrub and those ponds strips that "supposedly" remove them. I've tried them they reduce them but don't wipe 'em out completely.

well you could use different products and um you could use light lotions on your face before you put on make up and stuff like that and um you could get this thing call ZENO and it uses heat to get rid of pimples and anything like that and it works in a day or two!

put some toothpaste on then after 20 minutes wash it off.

Go to a dermatologist if its really bad, they will give you antibiotics and cream to get rid of them

biore nose strips

=]

gl

best of luck.my wishes to ya.!

Source(s):