Ariel Sharon and George Bush started World War 3?

The world is polarizing very quickly in realtime. Right now the west is grasping the short straw believing racism and intimidation will maintain their wealth grab. In the past few years we have seen an arrogance that has thrown the world into chaos. Ariel sharon is elected after causing an uproar with a visit to... show more The world is polarizing very quickly in realtime. Right now the west is grasping the short straw believing racism and intimidation will maintain their wealth grab. In the past few years we have seen an arrogance that has thrown the world into chaos. Ariel sharon is elected after causing an uproar with a visit to the dome mosque. This was a mandate by the israeli people to make it clear that palestine would never be free. The United States allows W. Bush to go to the white house without being elected. This was a direct assault on most of the world. One by there have been elections and counter-elections to create a global rift. Venezuela, Chile and also spain after the madrid attack. Right wing, with mexico, canada and now france. Add to that ahmadinejad and hamas et plus the old standbys cuba and Nkorea. Not to mention Africa, most of asia and all the americas and europe but these few showcase my point. The UK, India, Pakistan are on the fence, plus china sudan and Russia.
Update: This all means that there is much more reason to be afraid than terror alerts. Through knee jerk repression, we are offering western enemies validation. There are a billion muslims- how many prisons do 780 million whites intend to build. If there is a major coalition planning a real attack on the u.s. who is... show more This all means that there is much more reason to be afraid than terror alerts. Through knee jerk repression, we are offering western enemies validation. There are a billion muslims- how many prisons do 780 million whites intend to build. If there is a major coalition planning a real attack on the u.s. who is here to protect it- Australia and the u.s. are sticking to arrogant racist crackdown talk and now being joined by france. How do you 'crackdown" on people using suicide to fight 4 freedom- The solution is to give rights to those who want them, not be seen reverting back to steal and raze colonialism and that should thin the numbers down to hardliners. Right now, we have taken a band of radicals and created a worldwide massive force that isn't going to be pushed around. You can keep pretending that human rights are something that white countries dole out as they see fit but unfortunately this time no one is asking what you think. It's time to act equal or lose it all.
Update 2: The answers listed are exactly the problem. I would expect anyone answering the question to realize they are being offered additional perspective. I already know your news is filtered, I already know you only read news to confirm what you have already been taught. I have the yahoo frontpage, I have cnn and fox... show more The answers listed are exactly the problem. I would expect anyone answering the question to realize they are being offered additional perspective. I already know your news is filtered, I already know you only read news to confirm what you have already been taught. I have the yahoo frontpage, I have cnn and fox I already know your talking points. These talking points and this mass group-think is why its only now becoming clear to SOME that there were no WMDS, or that we wouldn't be liberators. I am not out of touch, I am simply doing what I did several years ago before this mess, which is giving you the true conclusion 5-10 yrs before you are told by your trusted sources that you are being hoodwinked. The arrogant perspective is that you are never wrong even after it is proven. When was the last time bin laden asked for talks- Don't worry about negotiating with terrorist, they don't want to bring themselves down to your level. Form your opinion, after hearing more sides 1st