It may be a slow off season for the NHL, but aren't you glad you don't root for the NFL, MLB, or NBA?

The thugs are running amok in the so-called "most popular sport in America" (kinda shows the state of morality in the USA in general; it doesn't matter if you are a criminal, just as long as you win games for my football team). Steroid users are setting records in baseball (Barry "I didn't... show more The thugs are running amok in the so-called "most popular sport in America" (kinda shows the state of morality in the USA in general; it doesn't matter if you are a criminal, just as long as you win games for my football team). Steroid users are setting records in baseball (Barry "I didn't knowingly use steroids" Bonds; excuse me while I stifle my laughter). And yes my friends, the NBA is fixed (finally the truth has come out), after all these years of people getting bashed for saying the very same thing!

When I look for so many positive stories, I see the talking heads on ESPN gabbing about these stupid tales. Clowns such as Mike Greenberg (it's time to come out of the closet already; it must be getting hot in there for him), Steven A. Smith ( I have an idea what the "A" stands for in his name, and sadly, it's not for alternate captain), and Steve Phillips (whose lips are firmly pursed upon the nether regions of Barry Bonds), among others chat on and on. Weigh in on this one!
Update: two_eighty_eight- How do you feel about Vince Carter? I have never liked the NFL (never saw the need of a sports league to make a first-year player a star, then cast him aside after awhile; the whole star-making system sucks), and yes, I watched the NBA until Michael Jordan retired (I was even a Nets fan;... show more two_eighty_eight- How do you feel about Vince Carter?

I have never liked the NFL (never saw the need of a sports league to make a first-year player a star, then cast him aside after awhile; the whole star-making system sucks), and yes, I watched the NBA until Michael Jordan retired (I was even a Nets fan; couldn't watch MJ in another uniform other than the Bulls; the game is also too star-centered).