What language do lovers speak?

When in a relationship, what is the (verbal) language used by 2 lovers to communicate?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IT'S IN THE EYES...BABY...VERBAL IS O.K...BUT THAT LOOK FROM THE EYES TELLS ALL.

• 1 decade ago

The language lovers speak - L O V E.

Whether in or out of a relationship, you do not need to have any verbal language to communicate. Although it can help. Try renting a romantic foreign film or a silent movie to test this theory out.

Individuals communicate daily without any words ever being spoken (look at traffic jams).

If you are looking for what "sounds" like a lover's language, then go with what you like. It's all in the beauty of the communicators ;)

For sound, I must say, I wouldn't choose French (Je Taime) (I did learn some French, and it doesn't roll right off your tounge). I would however, choose English (Love) (my own language - so that I could understand them), Spanish (Te Amo), or Italian (Amore).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Body Language..!

• 1 decade ago

The speak with compation and you can hear the love in their voices. It's hard to explain you just have to know from experience.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oooh yeah baby! You like it like that? Uhhh Uhhh Uuuuuhhhh!!! Hit it harder daddy! Yeah! Yeah! Give it to me faster, faster baby! I've been a bad girl! LMAO!!!!

Source(s): :) Or something of that nature.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Its universal.

• 1 decade ago

It is the language of "Romance"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

talking sweet and call baby

• 1 decade ago

it varies..and it is different from couples to couples.

• 1 decade ago

spanish?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.