What language do lovers speak?

When in a relationship, what is the (verbal) language used by 2 lovers to communicate?

Favorite Answer

IT'S IN THE EYES...BABY...VERBAL IS O.K...BUT THAT LOOK FROM THE EYES TELLS ALL.

The language lovers speak - L O V E.

Whether in or out of a relationship, you do not need to have any verbal language to communicate. Although it can help. Try renting a romantic foreign film or a silent movie to test this theory out.

Individuals communicate daily without any words ever being spoken (look at traffic jams).

If you are looking for what "sounds" like a lover's language, then go with what you like. It's all in the beauty of the communicators ;)

For sound, I must say, I wouldn't choose French (Je Taime) (I did learn some French, and it doesn't roll right off your tounge). I would however, choose English (Love) (my own language - so that I could understand them), Spanish (Te Amo), or Italian (Amore).

Body Language..!

The speak with compation and you can hear the love in their voices. It's hard to explain you just have to know from experience.

Oooh yeah baby! You like it like that? Uhhh Uhhh Uuuuuhhhh!!! Hit it harder daddy! Yeah! Yeah! Give it to me faster, faster baby! I've been a bad girl! LMAO!!!!

Source(s): :) Or something of that nature.
  • ?

Its universal.

It is the language of "Romance"

talking sweet and call baby

it varies..and it is different from couples to couples.

spanish?