Ghost vs Taylor?

Ghost is going to put taylor on the canvas!

Favorite Answer

I think Taylor's recent complaints about weight are a pre-excuse for losing - he doesn't think he can beat Pavlik! You never heard a peep about weight from Taylor until the Pavlik fight came along. I think he also made pavlik sign a re-match clause at a higher weight too. I think Taylor's only chance to win is survive until the late rounds that Pavlik isn't used to, and come on then. Taylor seems to be the darling of HBO, and will get any semi-close decision - Pavlik needs to win BIG!

Although most believe Pavlik will beat Taylor I am gonna have to root for Jermaine Taylor. Taylor will surprise all them haters come September ya'll will see a new Taylor! Taylor will use his jab keeping Pavlik away then counter the ghost with combos once Kelly tries to come on the inside. Don't be surprised if Taylor KO's Pavlik, remember what I said!

I fail to agree with yall two....Here's why pavlik punches aren't that fast....Taylor's punches are way faster...Taylor's defense has improving alot.....I think taylor will display a great chin come sept 29th...I don't believe he will get knocked out...Yall are judging pavlik from the Miranda fight,but Miranda was overrated from the beginning...He's only a one hand boxer...Lacks defense and skill....Pavlik was a bully and exploit it...I guarantee you the same thing won't happen to Taylor....I don't get wrong i like pavlik i take nothing away from him...He might win but not by ko...I know taylor retaliates when he gets hit hard...LOL...I think Taylor will put on the best performance of his career, since his last 4 fights has been crap....I'm from Arkansas, but i say Pavlik decision because he is more hungry and wants a title bad...I love J.T to death, but i see him losing especially if he doesn't do what Emanuel Steward says.....I think the weight will have a big issue in this fight...cause Taylor has been complaining in making 160, and wants to move up after this fight..

• James

i think Taylor will come out strong but will fade and pavlik will drop him in the later rounds. Taylor is a great fighter but he lost his hunger for putting on a good show and being a true champion he just wants money that's it. he is always saying i will fight anyone but with the nice tag line "for the right price" not the attitude a champion has.

• Cash

I think you are right. So long as he brings the fight to Taylor he'll KO him by the 7th or 8th round. The longer it goes though, the more likely the judges(?) will decide and if thats what happens you know Taylor will get the nod. I do not think it will come to that. I am calling for a 4th round KO of Taylor. Taylor will be rocked in Little Rock!

I think Pavilik is going to go in as the underdog because Taylor is more well known, but in my opinion this is a toss up fight. Both are evenly matched. I can't predict who will win, but I know for sure it's going to be a GREAT fight. I can't wait!!!!

Source(s): Me, myself and I