What is dirty ice cream made of and why is it really called dirty?

I absolutely love this particular treat when I was still in the Philippines, however, I did hear a lot of rumors on how they make it, and what it's made of, and none of those sound really appetizing to me.. so what do you think? I've been eating it for years before and I've never been sick, but I wanna... show more I absolutely love this particular treat when I was still in the Philippines, however, I did hear a lot of rumors on how they make it, and what it's made of, and none of those sound really appetizing to me.. so what do you think? I've been eating it for years before and I've never been sick, but I wanna see how you guys think about it..

to all that doesn't know what this is, it's like regular ice cream with a different texture and they sell it on the streets in this enclosed cart. it's a lot cheaper than regular ice cream that you can buy from the store too..