My neighbor's boyfriend is a registered sex offender, is there any way I can keep him from moving next door

AGAIN! Because he lived next door for almost a year, but he had lied about his address so it never showed up that he was a sexual offender. So we had no clue about that until last Saturday he beat the crap out of his girlfriend and my other neighbors called the cops, then the cops told us about him being a... show more AGAIN!

Because he lived next door for almost a year, but he had lied about his address so it never showed up that he was a sexual offender. So we had no clue about that until last Saturday he beat the crap out of his girlfriend and my other neighbors called the cops, then the cops told us about him being a sexual offender. and from what I've heard he was charged with having sex with a sixteen year old girl. and considering I'm a sixteen year old girl I really don't feel safe with him around me. hes also served prison time for spouse abuse. Now my neighbor is continuing to see him even though he beats the sh!t out of her. Is there anything I can do to keep him from living near me?
Update: I really don't feel safe around him.
thats the problem, in fact I never really have.
I honestly don't want to live by him.

Is there any way I can move at my age?