Aly and A.J/ Drake Bell/ Corbin Bleu....?

Me and my friend are going to an Aly and A.J/Drake Bell/ Corbin bleu concert in August and we want to know how much lawn seating is because for the good seats they are like at least 500 dollars...also cute sayings to write on t shirts and posters would be fantabulous!!!!

Thx,

<3 Kelsey

It is at the Ford Ampitheatre in Florida..Can you look it up maybe??

Thanks..and yes it is Fantabulous!!! ( Fantastic+Fabulous..LOL)

Favorite Answer

on the t shirt or poster you can right, marry me, here is my number corbin or drake. i miss you wan to kiss you, somethings like these.

Sorry I can't help you with the pricing...

But, last summer I went to an Aly and AJ concert at Carrowinds. And my ticket was only like 30 dollars...and they were like seats in the middle area...

And there were posters and stuff everywhere...with printed off pictures of them taped and glued to poster board...and just stuff like...I LOVE YOU ALY AND AJ...or YOU ROCK!!!!

Have fun! And know you are totally lucky to get to see all four of them together!

hey kelsey!! im going with u!! have my mom call ur mom

OMG i want to go to that concert. where is it? when is it?

"fantabulous"? really?