Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 1 decade ago

How to obtain a Mexican Passport?

How can a US Permanent Resident (Mexican Citizen) obtain a Mexican Passport inside the US?

3 Answers

  • yo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    bring a birth certificate or the certificate of one of your parents and pay the 55 dls fee.

    believe you need two photos . and if you are under age the permission of your parents..

    You did not mention what city you are in, but ANY consulate or embassy can grant you the passport

  • BruceN
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    Yes. Any Mexican Consulate. They ARE going to want to see your green card though.

  • belle
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Go to the Mexican Embassy...Maybe this page will help you. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.