Homosexuality in animals?

I was looking at questions about this subject and I was thinking about an answer I saw someone give. It was something about how just because there is homosexuality in animals doesn't make it right for humans because animals eat their young and go to the bathroom in public and what not. I don't remember... show more I was looking at questions about this subject and I was thinking about an answer I saw someone give. It was something about how just because there is homosexuality in animals doesn't make it right for humans because animals eat their young and go to the bathroom in public and what not. I don't remember what else they said, I saw it 4 months ago or so. But it was basically that animals do things that would be illegal and wrong for humans to do so just because animals do it still doesn't mean it is right. What do you think about that?
Update: Btw I don't agree with his answer, I'm a lesbian myself, just asking for your thoughts on it.