Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novels by Laurell K. Hamilton --?

are they going to make this series into movies? Does anyone know?

Favorite Answer

not that i have heard but i know Marvel, who has been making the Spider-man, Sin City, Batman Begins and other such movies, bought the Guilty Pleasures graphic novel so that could be made into a movie in the future.

that said, her books are definently X rated and they would have to change a lot to get even an R rating lol.

• easdon

i did no longer purchase Danse Macabre in perplexing decrease back. i've got no longer examine Micah the two. I examine the 1st bankruptcy of DM on line and it became me off. Anita thinking her old "human" buddy replaced into jealous, by using fact she has intercourse with anybody. i could no longer help yet roll my eyes. Anita was once conflicted by potential of her faith. susceptible adequate to desire a filled penguin at night, yet no longer uncomplicated adequate to stand with Edward. Now it quite is all related to the arduer and intercourse. I examine an interview with LKH asserting that the followers that left her have been prudes. call me prude. i do no longer care. i admire JD Robb. each six months i purchase the recent one. There an dependancy and that i in simple terms can no longer supply up. even nevertheless they are able to be better than a touch repetative.

• Jess

There's been rumors of it for a long time. They did make a comic book series of it so maybe that's all that will ever come out besides the books.

I doubt it. I found a fandom virtual casting page on someones website that was last updated in 1999.

http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/cheshire/60/

What makes you ask though? It is probably just a rumor.

It is my understanding that it is being developed. Don't know, but I talk to folks who talk to her regularly - I'll ask.