Why do veterans hate America so?!?

Have you heard these whining babies?

"America won't pay for my blown off leg."

"How come the VA won't pay for my psychiatrist?"

"My veteran child killed himself after the VA refused to help his mental state and now we want to sue them!"

Seriously. I've had just about enough of these CRAZY veterans!

We should ship them back to Iraq if they hate America so much!

Ingrates! We let them fight our war for us and they have the NERVE to ask for help once they're back home!

Commies. Every last one of them. They're lucky we don't make them hop on one leg after our sworn enemies, the Iraqis!

• Favorite Answer

Well, it is customary to hate the one that raped you. And I would think that getting it dry in the "back" would be pretty darn painful. . .

It turns my stomach to know how the men and women that put their lives on the line for our nation are treated when they are the ones asking for some assistance. My best friend's husband came back from Iraq after being injured by an IED. They treated his physical wounds, but gave him a pill to take when he "feels it is needed" for his "mental issues". No counceling. No nothing. A pill.

Is there a pill that will cure the stupidity of the government????

So, are you asking this just to be an as*shole, or are you serious?

If it's the former, go away and stop wasting everyone's time. And, if it's the latter, leave America, and the concept of service to freedom, and stop wasting everyone's time.

Anyone who has given their body, in whole or in part, in the service of this country, deserves every consideration the V.A., as well as We The People, can give them. Personally, I think they should be exempt from paying taxes for life since they've given so much to defend our freedom, not to mention those times when they help otherrs around the world or on the seas who are in danger or need aid.

But, I think you're just a Troll, so I will invite you to leave my country, America (that is after I charge you money for giving you the privelige of servicing me) and move to some country where a dictatorship is the way of life.

I think you question is immature and uninformed. I don't like the Iraq war, but veterans have been asked to do a very unpleasant job in the name of all Americans. They deserve the best that we the citizens can reasonably provide. When YOU go over to Iraq and come back, you may be singing a different tune.

The VA is a pretty good poster child for the horrors of socialized medicine. I'm sure a lot of veterans have hated it over the years - I've certainly heard complaints from just about every veteran and active duty military guy I've ever known about just how bad thier medical care was.

But, it's quite a leap from hating a badly run bureacracy to hating your country.

Son, bigotry against our veterans is kind of silly. Who do you think we're going to look down on after a tirade like that, the veterans?

They don't, and your comments are a sign that a few examples is all it takes for you to hate everyone in a group.

We believe you.

Read his other posts, folks, decide if this is the kind of philosophy you call, "American".

Easy to decide. Some people sell themselves cheaply. Some have chosen sides.

Not our side.

Josh, please stop being so hard on people!!

Please be a little kinder. What you are saying does not help anybody or anything.

If anyone is maimed, injured or unstable they do deserve love and kindness, veteran or civilian.

Soften up that hard old heart of yours, Josh.

THE QUESTION SHOULD BE,"WHY DO AMERICANS,[PARTICULARLY JOSH] HATE VETERANS"?

• Jose R

Funny that you mention that because I always thought Neo cons would love to implement the army system to the entire country.

Sounds to me like you're the "whining baby" ...

I don't know where you're getting your information, but I know for a fact that if 99% of the wounded veterans coming back from Iraq or Afghanistan heard the complaints that you are speaking of, they'd take care of the complainers in a heartbeat.

The wounded vets I've heard speak would rather be back with their buddies and they feel they've let their outfits down by being shipped out because of their wounds.

And also, that same 99% of wounded vets and also 99.9% of ALL other veterans would be perfectly willing to take your pukey liberal rectal-sphincter out and use it for cannon fodder.

If you are trying to be sarcastic, you've chosen the WRONG subject!

We need to support our vets. Not paying for their leg when they got it blown of for defending our freedom, that is not right. We all need to take care of them, and when we don't or see our gov not helping them we should all be sick.

I'm a veteran and the only people who accuse me of hating america are the other conservative on here.