How could you not like Stephen Colbert? (outside of him making a mockery of your political party)?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070727/ap_en_ot/peopl...

I missed this exchange between he and Tony Snow, whom I also like despite being the Devil's PR man, but it sounds like good stuff.

And the last part of the article says Colbert is selling his cast to raise money for military families.

How many GOP, the self-proclaimed sole supporters of the troops, have you seen do anything to help military families? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but by my count, it's 0.

Favorite Answer

he's a good honest conservative!

I am too busy answering questions to watch the Comedy Channel. I like him, but if he misses me watching him mock anybody, tell him to call me more often and tell me. He's on right now and so is "Austin Powers in Goldmember" This is hard work deciding what to do. Mike Myers is mocking James Bond, and I want to see Fat Bas--rd Sumo wrestle again.

Cobert was on FOx news and fox news told me to like him so i do

Source(s): Bill O'reilly

Politics are boring!!!!!!